Panasonic Blu-ray Player Error Code U73
Then run it back through the Integra and it will work from then on. prev next Related Questions: 1 Answer How do I hook up my blu ray to my floor model panasonic tv You can use an HDMI cable if both your tv and No, create an account now. I called Panny support and they said i had to bring in the player, that u73 error ment that there was something very wrong. this content
Email *Required Your Feedback *Required Operating Manuals How-to-Videos Downloads Estore Service Parts & Accessories Powered By Oracle Back to top North America Latin America Europe CIS, Middle East & Africa China I didn't see it though till I'd ordered the switcher which came this morning so now everything is hunky dory! I turn on the Radiient first and make sure it's set on the BD30 input. I have had this before too, all you need to do is disconnect the HDMI cable and put it back in (on both ends).
How To Fix U73 Error
Or can be the problem the firmware version? How they can even call this a spec by allowing this is beyond me, and WHY many people hate HDMI. Handshake issue. Posted by markp56635 on Nov 08, 2012 Want Answer 0 Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. 1 Comment Flag
You may need to use these if your tv doesn't have an HDMI input. I get the U73 error no matter what I try... In your situation I would say to do the firmware update first and foremost and see if that solves the problem. dm1983 View Public Profile Send a private message to dm1983 Find More Posts by dm1983 07-12-2009, 07:08 AM #4 callas01 Blu-ray Prince Top contributor Member since:Jun 2008 Location:Riverside,
Any idea what "U73" error message stand for? Expand Popular Questions 8 Answers DVD player not reading discs. So far it's worked everytime. Try turning on the display first and have it set to the connected HDMI input BEFORE turning on the BD35.
- Or just drag it here!
- Thread Tools Display Modes 07-11-2009, 10:43 PM #1 dm1983 Junior Member Member since:May 2009 Panasonic DMPBD35EG-K help needed U73 error Hi guys, I just put a dvd into my
- Ace of Space is offline Quote post #7 of 13 Old 02-08-2008, 07:38 AM sergiohm AVS Forum Special Member Join Date: Sep 2002 Posts: 1,264 Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
- When you have made your choice of HDMI or Component, click the input button on your tv remote and scroll down to either HDMI 2 or 3 or 4(if you used
- Got this through baluns and also through a switcher.
- I think that the problem can be the wire but i don´t know really wht is the real problem.
- You can usually "fix" this problem by turning HDMI output off on the Integra when you want to listen to CDs or whatever without video (or of course you could parallel
- Then tonight I turned on my system again and loaded a standard-def disc into the BD30, and again I got the U73 error.
- What do you mean by handshake issue and how can I resolve it?
- I'm try to play a CD The DMP-BD30 is connected through a Integra DTC9.8 via HDMI and will not play any media CD,DVD with out the projector being on.
Panasonic Blu-ray U72 Error Code
http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/pro..._--_-position1 dm1983 View Public Profile Send a private message to dm1983 Find More Posts by dm1983 07-12-2009, 11:47 AM #6 dm1983 Junior Member Member since:May 2009 Strangely, it's I should add that the Westy works perfectly with the Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-ray player - and that the BD-35 works perfectly with my Samsung LCD display in 1080p mode using HDMI. How To Fix U73 Error But the BD35 >HDMI>Westy 1080p LCD combination just won't work (black display screen on the Westy and the "U73" error on the BD-35 display). German Submarine U 73 shadylady View Public Profile Find More Posts by shadylady Previous Thread | Next Thread Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page Search this Thread Advanced Search Forum Jump
Blu-ray Software Blu-ray Disc Great Found Deals! http://davegaubatz.com/error-code/panasonic-error-code-h97.html Since there are many different protocols for HDCP handshaking, and the stupid HDMI spec doesn't require ALL devices to handle ALL protocols, this could be the issue so check for a If you do not have an HDMI cable you can buy one from Walmart, BestBuy, RadioShack, etc. Contact | Advertise Home | News | Reviews | Features | Files | Forums | Search