printing). Instructions for Windows 7 and Windows Vista: Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button. This EXE file carries a popularity rating of 1 stars and a security rating of "UNKNOWN". C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\.
While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER. Step 8: Install All Available Windows Updates Microsoft is constantly updating and improving Windows system files that could be associated with OSA9.EXE. Jim Summary: Average user rating of osa9.exe: based on 6 votes with 6 user comments. 3users think osa9.exe is essential for Windows or an installed application. Tip: If you are positive that your EXE error is related to a specific Microsoft program, uninstalling and reinstalling your OSA9.EXE-related program will likely be the solution to your problem. http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/process/osa9.exe.html
It is our view, however, that most Microsoft background programs whose purpose is to enable you to "do something" faster, are a total utter waste of time and, worse, they also On slower machines it can be a resource hog and some users claim there's no difference with or without it - but it usually isn't required. Running WinSweeper once per day (using automatic scanning) will ensure that your computer is always clean, running fast, and free of OSA9.EXE errors related to temporary files. The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system.
- In the search box, type "System Restore" and hit ENTER.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware detects and removes sleeping spyware, adware, Trojans, keyloggers, malware and trackers from your hard drive.
- Type "sfc /scannow" and hit ENTER.
- EXE errors, such as those associated with OSA9.EXE, most often occur during computer startup, program startup, or while trying to use a specific function in your program (eg.
- Microsoft Office 2000 Small Business) on your PC.Every software application on your PC uses an executable file - your web browser, word processor, spreadsheet program, etc. - making it one of
- This can potentially help you avoid hours of troubleshooting headaches associated with EXE errors.
- The benefit of using the OSA9.exe file to initialize shared code is that the Office 2000 programs start faster.
- Microsoft Office was introduced in 1988 with three programs.
- When you "double-click" an EXE file, your computer automatically executes these instructions designed by a software developer (eg.
Disk Cleanup will begin calculating how much occupied disk space you can reclaim. Run Windows Repair Tool to repair osa9.exe related Windows Errors 3. If you are not currently backing up your data, you need to do so immediately (download a highly-recommended backup solution) to protect yourself from permanent data loss. In the results, click System Restore.
It was executed at the system startup time and it then terminated itself later. After you have successfully uninstalled your OSA9.EXE-associated program (eg. If the Office 2000 programs initialize shared code (instead of OSA9.exe), the time it takes for the program to start increases. http://www.file.net/process/osa9.exe.html Is there a known osa9.exe error?
Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. CommentsPlease share with the other users what you think about this file. Click Programs and Features. All Rights Reserved.
Cleaning up these temporary files with Disk Cleanup might not only solve your OSA9.EXE error, but can also dramatically speed up the performance of your PC. http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_pages/5000-5999/5788_Osa9.exe.htm Therefore the technical security rating is 7% dangerous; however you should also read the user reviews. The program has a visible window. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
Always remember to perform periodic backups, or at least to set restore points. Type "cleanmgr" and hit ENTER. When Windows tries looking up these incorrect file references (file locations on your PC), OSA9.EXE errors can occur. See also: Link Torey The OSA9.exe file initializes the shared code that is used by the Office 2000 programs.
Please Note: Click the [ ] image to expand the troubleshooting instructions for each step below. Security Rating: --- don't know --- 1 (not dangerous) 2 3 (neutral) 4 5 (dangerous) Your opinion about this file: Web page with more details: Your first name: More process They offer a malware removal guarantee that is not offered by other security software. The file is not a Windows system file.
One user thinks osa9.exe is dangerous and recommends removing it. The following information is a brief description of what is known about this file. If updates are available, click the Install Updates button.