Opera Mini Error Out Of Memory
Final Opera Mobile and still crashing memory as hell.. Then thats reeeallly weird, thing is, i paid 100naira for these games frome gamelofts website, and theyr SPECIFIED for the c3, . I regularly keep Opera running for days, even weeks, and have had upwards of 400 tabs going at once and never gotten such an error. Then encrypt teh pagefile: http://wiki.gonzofamily.com/a/Ms_Windows_Pagefile_and_Privacy forum2233 September 2014 ↑ 0 ↓ 0 5 posts Thanks for the advice guys, but still doesn't answer my question of why this have a peek here
I could open similarly heavy websites in other tabs. Thanks 20 Replies - 7553 Views joshl September 2014 ↑ 0 ↓ 2 3418 posts ...with 4gb of RAM. There is no way to push the limitRe: Java Apps That Run Out Of Memory by WackyJ1(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2010 Just came back from research. All rights reserved.
To Fix the problem you need to follow the 3 steps : STEP 1: Download & Install RegCure Pro for Free to Scan Your PC Choose the "Repair All" Button after Was this answer helpful? This should be appreciated. I'm still getting the "Out of memory" error in Opera (v27) from time to time, even when the amount of free RAM is 10 GB or more.
- and if it's set to "Low", then select "Normal" to that process.
- If this error can be fixed, it is a great browser.
- Please report this as a bug at https://bugs.opera.com/wizarddesktop/ and add crashdump files/information lando242 February 2015 ↑ 1 ↓ 0 2787 posts 16 gigs of RAM here.
- Undoing changes.
- NuOpera is a multiprocessing app, and EACH process reserves a certain space in RAM, and the OS reserves some place in its virtual memory...
- Generated Thu, 01 Dec 2016 20:37:39 GMT by s_ac16 (squid/3.5.20) Mobile Edition Covering the Mobile Web Since 2004 Main menu Skip to primary content Skip to secondary content HomeDirectoryPrivacy Post
- Stop pointing the finger and realise that there is a problem with Opera - yes that's right, as difficult as is is to believe here in forums.opera.com land it still has
- It does not contain enough information.
- Opera divides it's processes up, so that if one thing crashes, the browser doesn't.
- Reply ↓ Dennis Bournique on October 28, 2010 at 9:50 pm said: The X6 only has 50 MB free RAM at start up making it marginal for running Opera Mobile.
Mad or jealous, I can't decide which... The BIOS updater has the built-in “Save" or “Backup" functions. Maybe running Opera on its own (with on other programs running) or only opening a minimal amount of tabs ?. The guys built the system for years, so why do you think someone can just dismiss an element as "redundant"?
March 28, 2016 Fix Explorerframe.dll Errors Get rid of Explorerframe.dll Not Found or Missing Errors March 28, 2016 Authui.dll Not Found or Missing Errors How to Repair Authui.dll Not Found or I pressed this button by accident. Any ideas what might cause it? Cheers.
Yes | No CommentReplyReport