Packard Bell Windows Error Recovery
Thread Tools Display Modes 11-17-2009, 01:29 PM #1 (permalink) vgolf54 Newb Techie Join Date: Oct 2009 Posts: 32 Windows Error Recovery I have a packard bell easybook vista Back to top #9 arniesarnie arniesarnie Topic Starter Members 13 posts OFFLINE Local time:10:26 PM Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:19 PM Thanks for your help. Then goes on to detail last successful boot time, number of repair attempts etc. I cant get past startup repair at all Back to top #8 Netghost56 Netghost56 Members 973 posts OFFLINE Gender:Male Location:Texas Local time:05:26 PM Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:25 AM check over here
Knowhow Services System Reset & Restore Updated On: Nov 22, 2013 How useful was this article? Your computer will take around 30-45 minutes to complete the recovery but a progress screen will appear. It should takeunder 1 hour 1Article Ease The Knowhow Note: Returning your computer to factory settings will remove ALL of your data. Did this answer help you?
Packard Bell Recovery Key
But this time (with me!), the Packard Bell repair process seemed to work, but windows went for the re-start & then failed to start & the Windows Boot Manager started again.Got Restart your computer As soon as the computer turns back on, press F12 to open the Boot Menu Use the arrow keys to select the CD Drive, then press Enter To If the error continues, continue to the next step to use System Restore. In Packard Bell Recovery Management you have the option to restore your computer.
- anyway of just wiping the hard drive clean and putting XP on it?
- Turn your computer on and insert the first recovery DVD into your CD/DVD drive.
- Back to top #4 arniesarnie arniesarnie Topic Starter Members 13 posts OFFLINE Local time:10:26 PM Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:44 PM Also it does not seem to boot in
- This includes your music, emails, pictures, documents and other important files.
- You can also reinstall everything by using the recovery DVDs.
- I have ran a programme to check my RAM is working okay and it came back with no errors at all.
- On Advanced boot options it says at top "choose advanced options for: Windows 7 so im assuming the o/s is windows 7.
- You can use Packard Bell Recovery Management software to create recovery media, reinstall Windows without using CDs or DVDs, or just reinstall drivers and applications.
- after 30 seconds it trys to start windows, microsoft icon comes up but after about 1 min it switches off and the process starts again ie back to safemode list again.
- You should get a message that states "Windows could not repair this computer automatically..." and at the bottom of the box you'll see two options in blue: Select "View diagnostic
Hopefully that will help you! When i run chkdsk c: /r it runs through scan and dispays results, these include it saying windows has checked the file system and found no problems. Registered in England No. 504877, VAT number: 226 6599 33 Jump to content Sign In Create Account Search Advanced Search section: This topic Forums Members Help Files Calendar View Packard Bell Recovery Management All rights reserved.